Auto Buy Unicrypt
Note: While GemsLab does not keep your encrypted private key, you should utilize a secondary wallet to get the most out of the Tool.
There are 5 main parts in the Unicrypt interface you need to pay attention to:
Unicrypt functional interface
*Note: If the project needs a whitelist, the wallet must be on the whitelist to be able to buy it.
- 1.Accounts: You have to select Account, then the tool can use BNB in your wallet to buy on Unicrypt, if you use multiple wallets, remember to select all wallets.
- 2.Presale URL: Enter Presale Address taken from Unicrypt. When you first open the Tool, it will show you the Block that starts the sale, the Block that is closest to the current one, and the Countdown that shows you how many blocks are left until they are all sold. 1 block = 3s
- 3.BNB Amount: Amount of BNB you want to buy.
- 4.Gas price: The amount of BNB you're willing to spend to swap your Token sale order; the higher the gas, the faster the order will run, and vice versa.
- 5.Gas limit (gwei): The maximum quantity of gas willing to pay in order to complete a transaction; it is advised that this be set to 250000 or higher.
Example with the project below:
Interface of a project on Unicrypt
Minh chose the OneBit project, 17 hours left to open for sale.
Note the project's URL: https://app.unicrypt.network/amm/pancake-v2/ilo/0xb08327d53831dbf5C64696f98841f0173b669d3a
Then 0xb08327d53831dbf5C64696f98841f0173b669d3a is the address to fill in the Presale URL.
Then Tools will display Blockstart, the current nearest block, and countdown, which will clock down how many blocks are left till they are sold. Complete the BNB Amount, Gas Price, and Gas Limit fields, then click Buy.